Tuesday, April 08, 2008

O Pioneer ???
Hayley went to Heritage School today! I made her an authentic pioneer lunch, the dress was borrowed from school and she has been memorizing poems and spelling words just for the special occasion.
When Hayley got home I asked how her day went and she said it was soooo BORING!!! The best part was the spelling bee because that's the only time they were allowed to talk. She said even during lunch they had to be quiet? What a strict place! I can't really believe that is how it was back in the day, it wasn't like that on Little House! Miss Beadle rocks!!!
Ally and I went to mom's today. Monica and Kari were there too, workout club was in full force today! Mom's new recumbant bike is awesome! I am determined to get into a bikini this summer, stretch marks and all:)
The electric co. was at moms all day moving the lines! The tree removers were there too, but left, so tomarrow all the trees get taken up! Mom has been taking pics and will blog them SOON(hint-hint)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hayley looks just like one of the Ingalls. I loved the heritage school day...ps - I won the spelling bee that day with the word "cupboard".

Anonymous said...

Hayley you look just like Laura. It's true there are always thlse GRUMPY teachers, so strict that they don't want ANY talking ever!!! Glad that isn't your every day school. Love you girl, Grandma Sheila

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!

I am waiting for the bird updates...