Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ally & OJ
I just had to blog this picture! Ally and OJ are two of a kind. They either get along great or constantly fight and tease each other.
Yesterday we were at Mom's and they got along pretty well? Partners in crime was more like it!
Kari, Mom and I were chatting with Dad who came home for a minute, he left and we THOUGHT the girls were watching a movie in the back bedroom:) Suddenly OJ comes out and asked where Grandma was. I told her that Grandma was sick of us and left! She looked at me funny and went back. Then Ally comes into the kitchen soaking wet! She said her and OJ took a bath! WHAT!!!!! I went to investigate. Mom comes out of her room and said she found the girls all wet. Ally put a little water in the whirlpool tub, which they sat in. Then they got out some of Mom's highheels and various shoes. We think they must have put on the shoes after their bath because the shoes were all wet inside:( We couldn't believe we didn't hear any of this! They work fast because Dad was just back there talking to them.
I think they are ready for the POOL!!!!
Today Sam doesn't have school so we are walking to the park to have a picnic! It's supposed to reach 70 today. I love spring.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too funny! They really are more like sisters in some ways, huh!