Friday, November 07, 2008

We Love Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!


Time has just been flying by, and I apologize for my untimely blogging:) I thought things would slow down once all the kids hit school age, but it only gets more hectic!

Halloween was awesome, Hayley had some friends over and Ally's friend Hannah came too! The big kids get to go without parents, they are too cool for us now. I ran into Kari and Aud a few times that night, but man our group is getting so large that it is impossible to stay together all night. It was the warmest Halloween I can ever remember, just fun!
Once again, Steve is hunting! The nice buck here was shot ( with bow and arrow) Wed. morning. Steve called me around 7;30am and I went to meet him and help him load it in his truck. I've never been able to help him in the hunting dept. because I,ve always had kids home etc.. but this year he is getting full use out of me! I have helped him set up deer stands, build deer stands and even gone with him to help out some friends load up their deer. It's a bizarre thing, guys that hunt are so into it, you can see the hunting instinct kick in and I felt like I was transported into another era.
Ally just loves kindergarten and is learning so much! I really don't believe in preschool so my kids are a little behind the others at first, but man has she caught up! I get to help in her class on Tuesdays and all the kids are wonderful! I applied for a substitute position at Norris and I was accepted:) I am on-call, which works great for me! I love free days, but I really want a full-time position at the school. It is just the ideal job. I love working with kids of all ages and Norris is close by and my days off will be the same as the kids!

2 comments:

The Three Jo(e)'s said...

Either that is one huge buck or Steve is shrinking! Molly you are such a huntermans wife. So did you gut the buck?

Anonymous said...

Molly I have to admit I never know what I am going to see on your blog. Beautiful pictures of your children or a dead animal. Always entertaining
-Gina