Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Yes! There is a pumpkin patch taking over my driveway:) I thought it would be fun to let a volunteer plant grow, and it has been fun but it's getting bigger by the day. We have six pumpkins so far and some little ones just starting. As most of you know Hayley flew out of the neighbors wagon and broke her arm(the Fortners and Zach were in no way involved:) She adores the attention, but the cast is sweaty and getting dirty so she can't wait to get it off next week! Hopefully it has all healed and she won't have to have anything else done. I had Lasik eye surgery a couple weeks ago and my eyesight is now better than 20/20!!!! It is awesome! I feel like Adam Kindall (Mary's husband on little house) When his vision came back after being blind! No more contacts or glasses. Yea!!! Well, I better go for a walk and I told the kids I'd make cookies today. Later

3 comments:

Emily said...

You didn't tell me you had lasik!!!! I am so jealous and will be calling you for the information! Hayley sports a cast just as I knew she would. Love the pumpkins, too!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious about the pumpkin patch!!

Hey.. you told Kari and I that steve was going to take a pic of your lasik goggles :)

Hayley- hang in there you are almost done with that dang thing. We will celebrate and have you overnight since you and Carley have been BEGGING!!!

TTFN

Auddie!

Sheila said...

Those pumpkins are coming. And I loved seeing your adorable face Hayley girl! Love you all, Gma Sheila