Friday, March 23, 2007

Turkey Time in Panama...
Wednesday morning I was on the phone with Emily when eight turkeys came strolling into our backyard. I totally freaked out and practically hung up the phone:) I ran and got my camera and slowly opened up our back door. Our big black lab started charging at the turkeys and barking like a maniac! So of coarse I started running after the turkeys trying to get the perfect picture... no such luck, they ran soooo fast, but yoou can kind of make out the big black blobs in the background here? There are two in the top photo and all eight in the other. COOL huh! I'll try to get better pics when Sadie is not around. These turkeys like to fly up and roost in my neighbors tree at night, and we can hear them gobbling sometimes. TTFN:)

1 comment:

Emily said...

thanks for the turkey pictures...you were so excited about them when we were on the phone it was hilarious. Now i know why! Ian is convinced he will trap some turkeys in the Ozarks as long as Hayley doesn't scare them off.