Thursday, March 29, 2007

Makayla Jo is here!!!
We are having a great time today! Makayla is here and Ally finally gets to be the oldest. She is taking on the mother hen role with pride. She told me this morning " Mom I will take care of Maykayla today okay!"

So far she is doing great and not being bossy at all!?@* I think it's because Makayla seems to be in awe of Ally. During lunch, Ally would take a sip of juice, then Makayla would take a sip. Ally took a bite of sandwich, Makayla took a bite etc. etc... It was hilarious:) Makayla has been following Ally all over the house and right now they are both doing somersaults in the living room (more like rolling all over the floor) Ally has even been sneaking cookies and sweet cereal for the two of them, so sorry Gina and Joe if Makayla is bouncing off the walls tonight:) She did eat most of her lunch though, she totally devoured the egg salad sandwich I made. So I guess I should also be sorry because now she will be bouncing and farting:) TTFN









2 comments:

Emily said...

I wish i could've seen those two in action! Sounds hilarious. All our girls will be a sight to behold at the Ozarks and Ally will be their leader. Ally, Lexi, Mads, Makayla, OJ...strong willed girls unite! I am just tickled to think of the adventures!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Molly for watching Makayla. We could tell she had so much fun with you guys. She even learned a new word this week 'Butt' which is quite funny to hear her say. Joe