Monday, September 18, 2006


Here's the gang in Minnesota! We had an awesome time this summer.
We stayed in a town named Blackduck, which is smack-dab in the middle of Chippewa National Forest. We did a lot of fishing and sight-seeing. Steve and I thought how great it would be to just sell all of our stuff and buy a little resort someday. Steve could be the maintenance man and fishing/hunting guide and I could be the boss and do the books. Pretty much like it is at home, but we'd make money doing something we enjoy. The kids said they would clean the swimming pool and the cabins! It would be so fun. The picture here was taken in Bemidji,MN. The local legend is that Paul Bunyan and his ox "Babe" traveled all over Minnesota leaving huge footprints everywhere, and then when it rained all the footprints filled up with water. Thus, we have the land of ten- thousand lakes. We also saw our first Indian reservation license plate in MN. I'm 35 yrs. old and never knew Indian reservations had their own license plates.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well, I see you figured out how to post your pics. Your blog looks awesome!!!! Now I'll have to add you to my links. I can't wait to see more pictures.