Friday, October 13, 2006


Who's the boss?

The kids don't have school today or Monday so we went to spend the night at Grandma's last night. The sewing room at Mom's house is awesome and all I want to do is sew, sew and sew! Hayley had her first sewing machine lesson last night and did great. Ally was in there with us too and she is just a kill sometimes. She asked grandma sheila who the boss of her house was, and of course grandma said "ME" Grandma asked Ally who the boss is at her house and Ally answered "ME and MY MOM" it was too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually when Ally asked me "who's the boss at your house Grandma?" I asked her back "who do you think is the boss? She said You are. Then I asked her who was the boss at her house and she replied," me and my mom," And it was too funny because she said this with such seriousness. My times up. I need to go get ready for another busy day in Florida, I know...this post is a little delayed but I did need to clarify Love and kisses and hugs Mom